A FUN FILLED..............

Saturday, March 21, 2009
Week with Kayla & Trevor!!!!

Why do fun times go so quickly?
It has been a fun week......I of course am exhausted but it is a nice kind of exhaustion. One that fills you with contentment and reflection on "happy memories".
FIRST let me give:

A TRIBUTE to Cameron
(sorry Cameron.....I could not resist this picture
You know we have so many of you sleeping!)
This week could NOT have been if it were not for Cameron. He gave up working days and took some "evening" shifts so he could be home with the kids. I am grateful for the sacrifices he is willing to make on and in behalf of his family. Cameron was here to not only watch them while I was at work but to PLAY with them. Cameron will do a lot but he will not take pictures during their activities so I can blog. I will just have to tell some of the things they did!

Wednesday it was back to the park.....
.....
Thursday the Hoeye family picked up Kayla and took her with them to the Mom and ME group from church. They went to the main library to see a puppet show then Kayla went to their house for lun
ch and a play date. She had such a great time. That allowed Cameron and Trevor to hang out together. They went bowling and played arcade games. Trevor loved bowling and kept saying .........."Cameron, I never went bowling before.......I LIKE THIS"! After the arcade games they went to Pizza Hut. Trevor would continually ask Cameron where Kayla was. It was not that she was gone that brought him concern but WHERE she was! He wanted to know WHERE she was..........WHO she was WITH and of course WHEN she would be home. He became quite concerned when Cameron could NOT tell him the name of the street the house was on. He wanted to know if Eric knew where she was?...... then it was "does Grant know where she is?". I don't think he was concerned she was gone but WHERE she was! Later in the afternoon they picked her up and he was satisfied once he saw WHERE she was!!

Friday was Kayla's and mine "slumbe
r party"! We painted finger nails and toe nails and laughed and watched a movie in my bed!

Today came and we had another adventure!
First it was off for Saturday Donuts.......



(note the chocolate on Trevor's pants)
THEN:


Let the ADVENTURES BEGIN~





We had such a fun filled day!
It was home...........dinner..........tubby's and bed! did the go right to sleep? YES they did
Tomorrow we will go to church then off to meet Mom and Dad half way. Hopefully, new memories have been made. Is my heart filled with LOVE and my SMILES.........ABSOLUTELY! Grandma Barb has a week of memories that will bring sunshine to the soul!

EIGHT is ENOUGH TO FILL MY HEART WITH LOVE!
:)

2 comments:

The Lough Family said...

I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself

Karen Lambarth said...

Bringing Gabriel seemed like a good idea. . . . hopefully it helped Kayla.
Glad I didn't see you out there!