HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.......................

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Cameron!
2-22-1990

February 22, 2009 is Cameron's 19th birthday!!!
We are leaving for Columbus OH Friday for a nice weekend............
I am going to the Columbus Temple with our Ward RS on Saturday we will visit with Amanda, Ben and Marnie and we will do a little painting of the walls on their NEW HOME they just got yesterday!! (Congratulations) but the fun part is at least part of our family gets to be together to celebrate Cameron's important day.

When Amanda asked him what he wanted to do.......he said celebrate with my family, play games and just enjoy each other! So those are our plans!!

I wanted to post this weeks blog wishing Cameron wonderful birthday and looking back and enjoying the memories of him growing up!! When I was looking through my old journals I found a letter I had written to Cameron shortly after his birth! It was fun to read and see him all grown up now!
Cameron has been a joy to me...........he has had so many challenges to overcome.....some he has and some he is still dealing with. Sometimes I think being home bound schooled and being so sick has made him the sum of who he is. He is filled with compassion for everyone and is so willing to serve. He has risen above many obsticals and stronger because of them!!

OK.......so this is NOT a picture of Cameron but of me after 18 hours of labor and HE IS STILL NOT HERE!! You would think with him being baby # 9 he would of "hurried" to get here but I guess Cameron was undecided if he wanted to!!

Cameron 2 months



Birthdays
along
the way











What fun it has been to watch and be a part of him growing up!!


































































Thanks for the exciting, fun filled 19 years you have given to me and to our family!
Thank you for LOVING LIFE and reminding us all we need to do a little more of it!!

Cameron I LOVE you!
Happy 19th birthday.................go forth and blaze a trail! We are proud of YOU!!




















4 comments:

Amanda said...

so sweet. Man, you look BEAT up in that picture. Make Cam feel real guilty about that one! :) Love you Cameron. So glad we're in the same family.

Barb Zinn said...

Amanda;
I WAS BEAT UP! I had told Barry to push my bed next to the window because if this baby did not come soon I was going to jump out the window! He thought I was delirious but I was "totally sane"! No drugs and I was beginning to wonder if he would ever make his debut! HE DID!

Cameron said...

I was waiting for the perfect time to make my grand entrance!

Thanks for the post momma!

Coffee Club Cookbook said...

Happy Birthday Cam the Man!! See you this weekend!