2008 has been such a packed year with MANY family events happening. December closed out the year on the same note!!
I went to church today and had several people come up to me and ask me how Jack was doing! I had been keeping everyone posted on my blog and when nothing showed up lately people asked in "concern" how he was. They were right! It has just been co CRAZY around here!
Jack came home last Sunday. He started eating on his own accord and that was the determining factor for his HOMECOMING! From Lisa and Scott's e-mails he is doing fantastic! So here is a homecoming pictures. We loved seeing Jack without all the tubes and machines. It would have been MUCH BETTER if we could have held him but we are grateful for the updates we do receive on Jack!
How can Jack not be doing well????............with so many protecting people to watch over him. I did receive an e-mail from Lisa this week and she said..............Clara just wants to squeeze him all the time because she LOVES Jack so much!!! We are all so excited Jack is HOME with his family!!
I finally finished putting Christmas away and there is NO signs it was even here. I love the season and it seems to be gone in the blink of an eye!!
I took two loads to the Good Will and had a large trash bag full of things I was throwing away. I am ready to CLEAN out some of the "junk" in this house!!
I spent the entire weekend working away and doing some bedroom changes............we have a few empty beds with clean sheets on them..........ready for anyone who would like to come visit!!!
(P.S. YES, Amanda ....... I know it is MY turn to visit Marnie, Ben and you in Columbus!)

2 comments:
ha! YES it is! :) Love you
I didn't realize YOU had your own blog! You have such a fantastic family!
Post a Comment