WINTER WONDERLAND!

Friday, December 19, 2008
is upon us but it is NO wonderland to drive in!!
an ice storm came through about midnight last night and hit us full blast...........here are a few of the sights in our neighborhood!!

It was not much fun to drive in ............then to have NO POWER in the house for 12 hours!! A fun filled day??????????????????????????????

Onto something more FUN for me! I had decided with working and the sinus infections I would only put up one Christmas tree this year. We went about setting it up and what JOY I felt as my living room transformed into Christmas!!............THE SEASON I LOVE SO WELL!!
I just L O V E the REASON for the SEASON!!.............
well, after I did this tree...........my boys sensed that I was longing for my other tree so they had it ready to decorate one day when I came home from work!!

I am so happy to have both trees up!!............I am so happy to celebrate the birth of our Savior. I am so happy that most of my family will join us for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Karen Lambarth said...

They look nice! Glad you could put up both, you'll be glad for weeks!
Iced trees look beautiful . . . . the tree limb in the yard don't look so great. At least they LOOK smaller, hope they ARE smaller!
Karen

Amanda said...

ha! I KNEW you couldn't stand doing just one. Yet, I begged you because it took us hours to take them down last year!

Barb Zinn said...

Amanda! I KNOW......and it was such a good job.I was impressed with Ben's packing.....BUT: think....you won't have to help at all!! It will be Cameron and ME taking it down! I did leave about six tubs FILLED in the garage with things I did NOT PUT UP!!.........I LOVE YOU :) for caring!!