I have reflected on the many blessings I have and at the top of the list is my family!!
Last night I went into the bedroom to tell Braden goodnight and he said to me "this has been the BEST day"! He was filled with happiness, smiles and contentment! I have to agree with Braden..........it was the BEST day and it was the BEST WEEKEND!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures........for they say it all!
We spent time together playing games!!
Everyone took turns going on "soda" runs even thought Cameron felt like it was HIM doing it all the time!! :)


We were entertained by Meghan as she displayed her musical talents. This young lady can do
"everything"! We loved listening to Meghan play the flute.
Thank YOU Marnie, James, Tam, Meghan & Braden for being a part of this weekend.
Thank YOU Marnie and Cameron for standing out in the cold half the night to try and get Grant a door buster laptop computer (but they were three off from getting a ticket) It says a lot about "family" and the support we render to one another! You all are amazing........and remember:
"Eight is enough to fill my heart with LOVE"



3 comments:
Looks like all had fun!
I'll be sooooo impressed if you put in that little slide show or did you have Tech help????
I'll have to try that!
Whatever, it was fun to see YOU playing the guitar!
you did it! Good job with the slideshow. It looks great! Looks like a fun weekend. We missed you guys!
Look at you rock out on the guitar! I love it!
Post a Comment