Where the Second Generation Zinn's are now!!

Friday, April 11, 2008
A few months ago James told me about "blogs" and I had not a clue what he was even talking about!! Then Melissa made one, then Amanda made one and I thought they were awesome!! Of course my computer knowledge is so limited but with the "help" of Cameron............ here I am!!
There is a lot to write about but let's start with the eight children and where they are now scattered.

James lives in Aurora, IL with his wife Tam and their two children Meghan and Braden. James works at Huron Consulting and is in his fifth year serving as Bishop of Naperville 4th ward.

Scott and family in Galesburg.
Scott lives in Folsom, CA with his wife Lisa and their two children Aidan and Clara. They made California their home after moving from Tampa Florida last fall. Scott is with Allstate Insurance Company. How can they work it out to move from one warm climate to another warm state?



Melissa lives in Vincennes, IN with her husband Ryan and their two children, Kayla and Trevor. Ryan does landscaping design and is currently serving as Bishop. That leaves little free time. Melissa keeps so very busy with her job at the hospital and their two active children!

Marnie lives in Columbus, OH and has her full time job with Chase Bank, then a part time job with Plato's Closet.

Amanda just moved back to the midwest from living in Utah for the past three years with her husband Ben. She received her masters in speech pathology from the University of Utah and currently works at a rehabilitation center.
Eric continues to work at Circuit City and is working on filling out his mission papers to serve a full time mission for our church.

Grant is currently serving a full-time mission in Fresno, California teaching the gospel to the Hmong people. He will return home September 10th and looks forward to going to Brigham Young University in the winter semester.

Cameron looks forward to graduating high school in June, and is excited to start the next chapter in his life.

This is just a quick synopsis of my children. I'm still trying to figure out this whole "blogging" stuff and look forward to sharing more stories of my children and grandchildren. Eight is enough to fill my heart with love. When you add in daughter in laws, son in laws, and grandchildren, I am blessed! I hope you enjoy my blog. If you are impressed, don't be! Cameron had to help me through the whole thing!

Stay tuned for more!

4 comments:

The Lough Family said...

Yeah!!! I love it. You did spell Vincennes wrong. Have Cameron edit it for you. You're the hippest mom ever.

Amanda said...

woo woo! you're so high-tech! Just because I know my sweet brother will correct you, I'll do it kindly first! :) Edit where Scott works, it needs another 'L'

Scott Zinn said...

great blog mom!

Pops said...

"You will have great joy in your posterity" How true!!