AND HERE WE GO..........

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
with the Zinn family birthday celebrations!

What does February bring???.........Cameron is the first to celebrate a birthday (until next year when it will be Ava before Cameron!)  Let the fun and madness begin with the Zinn family birthdays!!

 CAMERON SPENCER ZINN
2-22-90
This beautiful baby boy enters this world and is Zinn #8


He may have been #8 but he FILLED my heart with LOVE!
a "cold, snowy" day brought Cameron into this world!  He was welcomed by seven other siblings and was a great JOY to each of us! Your birth came in the midst of a snow storm.   We came home from the hospital in the middle of  the storm on Saturday and everything was shut down for several days.  It gave all of us a chance to spend time getting to know Cameron Spencer Zinn.
Your name was chosen just because we liked "Cameron.  (Even though Grandma thought it was strange because there is a Cameron, IL)   Spencer was chosen after President Spencer W. Kimball whom I dearly loved as our Prophet.
My thoughts when you were born:

cameron do you know how much you are loved?
What will you become?
I want to be the best mother I can to you!

what transpired from those early days after birth and coming to earth?
I fell in love with Bunche Montessori School when we were deciding to send our last two children.
 you loved school
You loved different things than your older brother did with the Montessori School
  YOU loved recess, friends, social life, and reading!!

Bunche Montessori
Lane Middle School
Snider High School
(home bound teaching from
Snider High School) 
Graduation from Snider High School

Past & Present:
CUTE picture of you RIGHT!?  but I remember well the day it was taken.
YOU did not want to put on CHURCH clothes because it was NOT Sunday
and you only wore these clothes on Sunday!  Melissa bribed you with
McDonalds and finally convinced you to put them on even though it was not Sunday!
You were always so into SPORTS....
it was a part of your daily life to be outside and
playing some kind of sport!  You talked about it
ALL THE TIME whatever the season and whatever
the sport that was playing at the time....
Nothing has changed as you grew up! :)





This paticular birthday party came because cameron told everyone in his
class that he was having a party and invited them.  Mothers started calling me about the
time and place.... he just planed it without including me in his plans.
YES, we had a party and we all had fun with his friends.

He did not do that again but Cameron has always loved celebrating his birthday
be it with family or going to Ohio to celebrate with his sisters.





family is important and celebrating together is important to Cameron!!




There is ONE thing for sure......
and that is my LOVE for Cameron....and

Cameron has always been a "good" son to me!
Helpful, Kind, funny, giving and did I say
FUN to be with!!

I am unsure where the years went but I closed my eyes and you grew up..
into everything a mother could possibly want!



Graduation from High School!
THE future lays before you!
What is the next chapter....
what will you become.....
where will you go...
It is all out there waiting for you
and there is one thing I know as your mother and that is

you will SOAR!
(whatever it might be!)



I like this picture a lot of you at Navy Pier.....there you are and in the
background is the ocean and sky.....
endless water and endless sky...
those are your boundaries
endless are your possibilities


ONE thing for sure.....
Cameron....
YOU mean a lot to each of us!
We are so grateful you are in our lives
THANK YOU for being YOU
and for making this family complete!


eight children!














Happy, Happy Birthday Cameron dear,
Happy days will come to you all year
IF I had "one" wish it would be
a HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday to
YOU 
from 
ME!
:)

and never forget......

EIGHT "plus" is Enough to FILL my HEART with
LOVE!
















1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Cameron!!